
Oetboy came home late on his birthday but we still managed to celebrate over homemade fish tacos and ice cream outside on the patio.

We had some visitors in our backyard over the weekend. They liked our long grass that hadn't been cut in 2 weeks.

Here they are walking over our patio.

I scored a nice little side table for the nursery---perfect fit!! It was an unexpected find at Hobby Lobby and on sale, plus it had a wriggly top so I asked for it to be discounted. Once at home, I squeezed a little wood glue on it and firmed it up.

I also got the invert-pleated crib skirt made. There's a hint of blue inside the pleats but you really can't see it at all since the pleats lay so flat.

And I got baby B's accent pillow made for the chair. I also got started on the bumpers and spent an evening right-siding 24 ties and pressing them into shape. The pieces for the bumpers are all cut out and the blue piping is in place, but I am getting one side of the bumper printed on... Waiting on the local printing company to send me a rendering before okaying it.
Oh, how exciting! I want to hear all about the printing on the material. That must have been a lot of work turning the ties. The little table is cute too. I see you have a nice lamp for a little light and not to bright for the baby. Is the pillow new? B for baby or B for babies name? Or, B for babies Mom, Brandy? Not for babies Dad, Brad is it? I will not be long before someone is using that pillow. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete